Saturday, January 3, 2009

Please colgon take me away

Oh what a day. the kids are driving me nuts my house needs put back together

When will school Start


I hope everyone is having more fun then me.


One thing I'm am thankful for is no one is sick today. The stomach virus started the last day of school and ended yesterday. All 7 of us got it. Yuck remember to take your vitimans and drink lots of fluids.

Monday I will be getting back to were I was before Christmas, plus adding things to this years schedule.

So if there is anyone out there that would love to declutter there house please join me and let me know I'm not the only one that has junk.

2 comments:

  1. You and I are SO on the same page!!!
    I'm ready to send the boys back to school and dejunk this house as well!! So you can count me in on that!
    Hope today is less stressful for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,
    Nice to hear from you! Thanks for the comment on my blog about he pop up album!:) I so enjoyed making that! I am really looking forward to making some other ones!
    I am decluttering my home as well! So count me in also!:):):) It is so nice to hear from ya! I hope that you are not as stressed now!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.