Sunday, January 4, 2009

Decluttering my Kitchen Week 1

As I was doing my dishes I looked around my kitchen and I thought where did all my counter space go. I don't have allot of it, but what I have I need to use. Cleaning it is another story because I don't like wiping everything off all the time and moving it to clean under it. If you have a house like mine I'm not the only one that cooks and the other once that cook don't think about making a mess because they don't clean it.

So here is what I'm going to do:

1. Clean my counters

The appliances that I don't use once a week are finding a new home or getting put under the steps on the shelf. They will be easy to get to when I need them.

2. Clean inside of my cupboards.

Get rid of unused, broken, chipped cups, plates, plastic containers, etc.

3. Clean stove, fridge, and microwave.

Don't forget the Windex it will make it shine.

4. Clean the outside of my cabinets.

5. Scrub my floor on my hands and knees.

The kids like doing this maybe they will help.



I hope I find my kitchen .

Oh I forgot to tell you the reason I picked my kitchen is I got a bread maker for Christmas and the bread taste so good, but I don't have room for it on my counter. If you have any good recipes please pass them on. I know my family would love to try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.