I could say I'm going to scrapbook 100 pages, lol we all know I don't have the time, patients, or skill to do this.
So here is my list and before I make the list Shawna is on the phone making one to so make sure you check hers out.
- I will clean up all the Christmas decorations and will start a gift closet in Jan.
- Feb.-make Christmas cards
- March make Christmas crafts/gifts
- April- buy forever stamps for your Christmas Cards.
- May- buy one gift for every child in my house.
- June- find crafts (Kids) and recipes for Christmas
- Christmas in July we are going to do crafts with the kids make a Santa list,watch a Christmas movie.
- August- Stocking Stuffers- school supplies are on sale.
- September- Make sure you have supplies for your cookies.
- October- Address Christmas Cards, make sure I have enough crafts made for everyone.
- November- rearrange furniture and start getting Christmas decorations out.
- December- Wrap gifts
- Stick to my Christmas plan
- I will lose 10 pounds
- Me and Shawna is going to have a contest, we both got to add 12 followers. I have 9 followers and 16 members now.
- Go camping and have fun with the kids.
- Have a Me Day
Well there you go, if anyone wants to share there list link it here.
Love to all