Monday, January 2, 2012

2011-2012

I never write a early letter but there is somethings that I just need to say about 2011.

I was laid off in 2011 and the reason is not known why for sure. I wrote a note to another full time employ and work got upset with it. I do not like jobs thru the temp serves if this is the way they treat there emploies. How can people work on job skills, how can you learn new jobs and push people away. I will never understand. So after 2 years of work all I can say is it was nice meeting and learning how to do lots of different jobs.
 A plus side to not working second shift I get to see my kids. Oh my I had my work cut out for me. Alan is not the father that knows how to deal with all the running of the house and kids. I have to laugh because he acted like it was no big deal until he had to do it.
We have been having some issues with Tayinna, I'm hoping with extra help this will work out. It is so sad to have a child that u just can't understand, relate with, and your feelings are in a ball. There is so  much that we can do if she would just let us help her and help herself. With Tayinna not understanding it has made things hard for the other 2 kids to. We are working hard to figure this all out together as a family.
Life has its up and downs and right now we are on the down side, but I know things will get better. I know there will be a smile on my families faces today and I know we love each other.
I know today is Jan. 2 2012 and I know I'm a day late, but starting today I'm going to do my best to keep my home a safe and happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.