Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love to Read a Good Book

I just got done reading Outlander by Dianna Gabaloon. Now I'm reading the second book Dragonfly in Amber. I have 2 more to this series then I have know clue what I'm going to read. My review on these books are- There are parts that I just can't get enough of about Claire's life then there are parts that drag on and I have no interest to read. All and all I love the historical parts of it and it would be neat to be in her shoes.



I have only read one other book that was about time travel and it was The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger. This book was great. It would be a great book for a book club to read. Lots to talk about.

I also read about the Amish, love stories, etc... Go check out my book list on the side bar and you will see what I have been reading.

My question is what have you been reading and is there a book you would recommend me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.