Monday, March 23, 2009

Google Needs...

I found this idea over at The Lady Bug Chronicles. You put your name in a google search followed by the word 'needs' and post the first ten things that come up with.. Then comment on them if you'd like. I made a story. Make sure you let me know if you do this by posting here.


  1. Teresa needs to lay off the sauce!
  2. Teresa needs help!
  3. Teresa needs a party at the beach.
  4. Teresa needs you
  5. Teresa needs to quit trying so hard
  6. Teresa needs a single miracle
  7. Teresa needs one more miracle to become a saint.
  8. Teresa needs’s profile on Classmates.com
  9. Teresa needs your help!
  10. Teresa needs a strait jacket.

Well as you can see I guess I drink alot and I need help for it. Going to the beach sounds like a great idea and with you going that would be great. I won't ask again because I don't want to be pushy. I would really be surprised if you don't go, so pretty please go with me. Maybe I should find a old friend from high school to go with me. Now I need to figure out how to get my profile set up. This is driving me crazy, how do I set this up. I guess I better go find the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.