Monday, December 29, 2008

After Christmas Goals

Christmas is over and I wish it wasn't. I love to give to others and see there faces light up. I have goals I would like to set for Christmas next year and there is no better time but the present to start on them. I will need you to help so if you have any ideas to help me please pass them on to me.

Here is what I want to do.
  1. I would like to be able to help one other child have a great Christmas morning.
  2. I would like to make more gifts.
  3. Start my Christmas shopping in Feb.
  4. Start decorating my house begining of Nov.
  5. Get my Christmas cards made before Nov.

I don't feel like I have pressured myself at all. Do you have any goals you would like to do for Christmas 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.