Sunday, October 23, 2011

Changes

 Everything is changing around me. 
 Just looking out my window and seeing the leaves falling off the trees, oh I love fall. It has to be the pretties time of the year.
 The kids are growing up way to fast, the things I have missed doing with them makes me sad but the things I have been able to do with them makes me smile.
 I have a home that is building more and more memories, even with the bad memories we are here and together.
 Friends that I don't get to see know that I have not forgotten about them, even if its just from a poke.
 My parents- Oh how much I love you two, we have had are ups and downs but you have always been there for me. I wish we could spend more time together.
 My son is starting a family, I hope that your life is full of smiles, laughter, and hugs. I love you baby and never forget it.
 And Layne I wish I could stand at your side like I did at one time, family is everything. I miss you more then you know. (note need to call Layne) LOL
 Grandma and Ed u are missed. Love you both.

 I hope everyone has a great day. Love Ya All


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.