Wednesday, March 9, 2011

31 Day Challenge

9: Your most treasured item. 

This is another tough one. I can't figure out one thing so I'm going to make a list of 9 most treasured item/things.

  1. I treasure my family 
  2. I treasure my friends
  3. I treasure my camera
  4. I treasure having a home with the things in it that makes my life easier
  5. I treasure my computer. Without it I would never of gotten to meet the people that I know now.
  6. I treasure the right to be able to think and do what I want.
  7. I treasure nature
  8. I treasure my pictures
  9. I treasure LIFE

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

 

 

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.