Friday, October 2, 2009

Hi Everyone

Its been awhile since I have posted on here and I'm sorry to say it might be alittle bet longer before I get to adding everything that I want to. Here are some updates, and I hope everyone is staying warm.

I have been working for a temp agency and its taking away from everything at home. I do like what I'm doing and hopefully it continues a little longer so I can get my Christmas shopping done, and pay some bills off.
School started Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! now they can feed 3 starving monsters that are raiding my cupboards and fridge. I can not believe how much they eat over the summer, they are growing like weeds. The other nice thing is there all in school all day now.




Tayinna just had a birthday, she is 8 now. Don't look at the candles, I didn't even think of making sure I had enough. She wanted a strawberry cake so mom put strawberry icing on it (it was yum yum) Happy Birthday Tayinna!


My dh is stilling looking for a job and I'm hoping there will be one right around the corner, but what ever happens I know we will make it. :) He is trying his best to be a stay at home dad and he is doing a great job at it.
I have lots of other pictures to share from are trips and camp this past summer so don't give up on me I will get them on here soon. I even got to do a girls scrapping weekend, it was a blast.
To those of you that enjoy getting your Christmas shopping done early I have started mine, I might not have all of it bought but I know what I'm getting them. I need to start wrapping now, but I know that won't happen.
Have A Great Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.