Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

The kids got up and found there baskets, had breakfast and were ready to go to grandma and paps. We were not going to grandma and paps until dinner so the kids were not happy, but that's the way it goes.

We normally don't give the kids to much candy, but for Easter you have to have candy. So the kids were running around all wired. I could not wait to get to mom and dads just so they could go run around and look for Easter eggs.

Here is a picture of mom and dads back porch. There almost done with it. When we have big dinners, we use it for a second diningroom for all the kids.

Here are some radem pictures I took at mom and dads.



Three of my kids have birthdays in April so we celebrated there birthdays after we ate. They are all getting so big.

1 comment:

  1. You are not kidding. I can't beleive how much older all 3 of them are looking these days!
    They are starting to lose their baby faces!!!!
    Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave me a message, I love getting them.