Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is nothing in WD-40that would hurt you...' IT IS MADE FROM FISH OIL'When you read the 'shower door' part, try it. It's the first thingthat has ever cleaned that spotty shower door. If yours is plastic, itworks just as well as glass It is a miracle! Then try it on yourstovetop... It is now shinier than it has ever been before.
1) Protects silver from tarnishing.
2) Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3) Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4) Gives floors that ....just-waxed.. sheen without making it slippery.
5) Keeps flies off cows.
6) Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7) Removes lipstick stains
8) Loosens stubborn zippers.
9) Untangles jewelry chains.
10) Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11) Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12) Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13) Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14) Keeps glass shower doors free of waterspots.
15) Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16) Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17) Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes
18) It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Open somewindows if you have a lot of marks.
19) Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car. Removed quickly,with WD-40!
20) Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21) Lubricates gear shift on lawn mowers.
22) Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23) Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easierto open.
24) Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
25) Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as wellas vinyl bumpers.
26) Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27) Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
28) Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles foreasy handling.
29) Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them runningsmoothly.
30) Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools.
31) Removes splattered grease on stove.
32) Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33) Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34) Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35) Removes all traces of duct tape.
36) Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relievearthritis pain .
37) Florida 's favorite use 'Cleans and removes love bugs from grillsand bumpers.'
38) Protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements.
39) WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures and youwill be catching the big one in no time.
40) Fire ant bites . It takes the sting away immediately and stops theitch.
41) WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on the markand wipe with a clean rag.
42) If you've washed and dried a tube of lipstick with a load oflaundry, saturate the lipstick spots with WD-40 and re-wash. Presto!Lipstick is gone!
43) If you spray WD-40 on the distributor cap, it will displace themoisture and allow the car to start.
I keep a can of WD-40 in my kitchen cabinet over the stove. It is good for oven burns or any other type of burn. It takes the burned feelingaway and heals with NO scarringRemember, the basic ingredient is FISH OIL